Experienced Chef required to join our Food Production & Event Teams
An exciting role for someone looking for a chef position with a difference.
We are looking for a flexible and adaptable chef who is equally at home working in a structured and controlled production environment and in kitchens that need putting up or building before the cooking even starts! If that is you and you think you meet the requirements below please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In an ideal world you:
• Are an experienced chef, who has worked in a busy production environment for a minimum of 12 months, and have experience in event catering – including selling food face to face to customers.
• Are passionate about great vegetarian & vegan food, slick operations and consistently brilliant flavours.
• Have a sharp attention to process, detail and quality.
• Take pride in achieving the highest levels of cleanliness and health & safety.
• Will enhance the team by listening, offering direction and speaking up when something is wrong or jeopardising production or quality.
• Are full of energy, enthusiasm, positive, commitment and a can-do attitude.
• Embrace change and challenge.
• Have a great sense of humour.
• Hold at least Food Safety & Hygiene Certificate Level 2.
All applicants will require a Full Driving License, UK bank account, a NI number, proof of eligibility to work in the UK and be able to speak English fluently.