The Parsnipship Christmas Survival Kit includes:
EITHER a Large Moroccan Cashew & Walnut Roast (vegan, 400g, serves 2/3)
OR a Large Mushroom & Peanut Roast (vegan, 400g, serves 2/3)
and your choice of 4 items from the following:
- Beetroot Bomb (an explosion of beetroot, carrot & cumin seeds – vegan, 175g)
- Moroccan Cashew & Walnut Roast (spiced, fruity & nutty with earthy parsnip – vegan, 200g)
- Stilton and Spinach Potato Cake (vegetarian, no gluten, 200g)
- Tandoori Chickpea and Lentil Mash-Up (the ‘holy grail’ – both vegan & no gluten, 200g)
- Thai Chickpea & Lentil Mash-Up (fresh & spicy flavours – vegan & no gluten, 200g)
- The Glamorgan Crumble (leeks, carrots & mature Cheddar cheese – vegetarian, 200g)
- Mushroom & Peanut Roast (wild & tame mushrooms with carrot, peanuts & deep herby flavours, vegan, 200g)
2020 Allergen Chart [pdf 172kb]
Follow reheating instructions for individual products.
Use within 7 days of receipt – dates will be shown on packaging.
This year we need to support each other more than ever, so we’ve brought together some of our favourite products made by our friends to add to our Christmas offering:
- A wonderful Plum Chutney made by Goldie, Suki & Tee from Samosaco (PLUS a recipe for turning this into a fabulous gravy to go with our nut roasts)
- THE most delicious Blackcurrant & Vanilla Jam made by Helen & Pete of Pencae Mawr
- To bring a soft glow to the table – some gorgeous coloured candles by Moorlands Candles
Our other mission for this Christmas is to do a little bit more for our planet – your Treasure Chest will be in a fully recyclable (at the kerbside) cardboard thermal box and inside the box, guidelines on how to reuse / recycle all the dreaded packaging!
All for £34.00 plus delivery
If you order by Monday noon, your Survival Kit will arrive Thursday the same week, but if you want to specify delivery date, let us know in the Delivery Instructions box at check-out which date you prefer: 3rd, 10th, 17th or 23rd December.
For those collecting at markets – please specify the market you want to collect from in Delivery Instructions box (markets we’re attending are shown in an image in the photo gallery on this page).
All products can be frozen if you order for early December deliveries (just follow instructions for defrosting / cooking from frozen shown on packaging).
LAST ORDERS should be made by noon on 17th December for delivery by the 23rd December.
PLEASE SPECIFY A SAFE PLACE YOUR PARCEL CAN BE LEFT BY OUR COURIER (in Delivery Instructions box) – otherwise they will leave a card & you’ll need to rearrange delivery – hassle you can probably do without!