The Parsnipship crew are gearing up to leave for this years Glastonbury Festival 2013!
Head chef Ben will be joined by Paul, Emma, Helen, Peter and Graham, in The Farmers Market area of the Greenpeace Field. We will be open for business 24 hours a day, from the Wednesday (June 26), in this totally vegetarian area.
Here’s a sneek peak at our menu..
- Pan-fried Haloumi (from the Cothi Valley, Wales) Swiss Chard & Chickpeas with Sumac & Chilli Oil…(gluten free)
- Glamorgan Crumble with Horsehardish Creme Fraiche, Bulgar
- Welsh Leek Haggis with Harissa & Bulgar Salad…or as a burger
- Tandoori Chickpea & Lentil Cake (vegan & gluten free) with Lime and Bulgar Salad or as a burger…
- Pan-fried Haggis Sausage (vegan), Smoked Beans & Patatas Brava’s, with or without, free range sage fried egg…
Looking forward to seeing lots of you there!
There's one comment on this post already. Why not join the conversation