The Parsnipship can offer wholesale supplies of our unique and original handmade food to your business, providing you with high quality, great tasting products. We have developed our recipes over a number of years, perfecting the taste & quality of our vegetarian & vegan options.
Drop us an email to request The Parsnipship Wholesale Product Guide.
Apply to become a Wholesale Customer by emailing us and we’ll be happy to discuss how we can work with your business.
Have a look at our list of stockists to see the different types of businesses we already supply.
Penllwyngwent, Saville Road
Ogmore Vale, Bridgend
2020 Allergen Chart [pdf 172kb]
All our products are made in Wales by The Parsnipship Ltd, Ogmore Vale, CF32 7AX.
Why cater for vegetarians and vegans?
Vegetarian and vegan food is healthy and a rapidly expanding trend:
- The UK meat-free market is estimated to grow from £559m in 2016 to £658m in 2021. Source: Mintel ‘meat free food’ report, UK, May 2017
- 48% of people in the UK are willing or already committed to cutting down or cutting out meat. Source: YouGov for Better Eating 2019
- The number of vegans in Great Britain quadrupled between 2014 and 2018. In 2018 there were 600,000 vegans. Source: The Vegan Society, 2018
- 29% evening meals contained no meat or fish (12 weeks to end Jan 2018). Source: Kantar Worldpanel 2018
- It is expected that 1 in 4 of all British people will be vegetarian in 2025 (up from 1 in 8 Britons today) and half of us will identify as flexitarians (up from a fifth today). Source: Sainsbury’s Future of Food Report May 2019